Why choose Warrington Collegiate?
- 100% pass rate on Foundation & Intermediate level vocational qualifications.
- 99% Advanced Vocational Pass Rate.
- 67% of Advance Vocational students achieved high grades (equivalent to grade A & B at A Level).
- High numbers of students achieved straight distinctions (equivalent to 3 A grades at A Level).
- Record numbers of students progress to their first choice at University.
- Tutors all include specialist industry experience across the college to give you an enhanced training experience.
- Train in specialist training suites, and have access to £32 million Olympic Facilities.
- Partnerships within industries allows 100% of students to access work placements and the valuable work experience within chosen vocations.
If you are a school leaver apply now to secure the course of your choice for September 2017.
Programme of Study
Warrington Collegiate offers a wide range of practical vocational courses, providing students with a hands on learning experience in their chosen subject area. We also deliver apprenticeships and encourage students to progress onto our higher education and professional courses.
*Foundation Level Qualifications
Foundation Level Qualifications are available at Entry Level and Level 1 and are designed to enable you to gain a basic level of knowledge and skills. Study programmes at Foundation Level include help with English and Maths, as well as support to improve confidence and employability skills.
*Intermediate Level Qualifications
Intermediate Level Qualifications are at Level 2 and are equivalent to GCSEs. These qualifications prove an ideal progression route to Advanced Level Qualifications.
Advanced Level Qualifications
Advanced Level Qualifications are at Level 3 and are equivalent to GCSEs. These qualifications provide and ideal progressions route into employment or onto higher education.
In addition to your chosen vocational qualification, you can:
- Take part in regional and national competitions.
- Join student societies.
- Get careers advice and development CV writing skills.
- Gain valuable experience through work placements.
- Benefit from participation in the Warrington Collegiate Graduate Scheme.
*If you haven't achieved grade A*- C / grade 4 or above at GCSE in Maths and English you will continue to study for these qualifications as part of your programme of study, in addition to work placement and enrichment activities.
Travelling to Warrington Collegiate
Whether you walk, cycle, drive or travel by bus or train, getting to Warrington Collegiate couldn't be easier. Check out the transport page of the website for full details about our chartered bus service, bus and train routes to College and information about parking.
Warrington Borough Transport bus passes can be purchased at the College. Please speak to a member of staff in the Student Wellbeing Team to check whether you may be entitled to financial support for travel to/from college.
Come to one of our Open Events in 2017 and find out for yourself why more and more learners are choosing Warrington Collegiate.
You can have a look at the excellent facilities on offer and speak to students and staff about the courses you are interested in.
If you are suffering abuse, bullying or any other inappropriate behaviour whilst online, click the CEOP button to report it.