Warrington & Vale Royal College
Mission and Values
We will realise the potential that excellent education and training has to transform lives for the better.
The Values Warrington & Vale Royal College intends to uphold
The College will base its future success on upholding what we believe to be our core values. These values are detailed below.
- We put our learners and customers first - Prioritising learners and their learning and progress, delighting our customers.
- We recognise that people are our greatest asset – retain and recruit the most talented staff, investing in them to fulfil their potential, creating a wealth of opportunities for personal development and progression, creating a culture of co-prosperity.
- We pursue excellence in all we do – a passion for high quality education, training and skills solutions, holding ourselves to the highest possible standards, meeting (and exceeding) targets, making improvements, valuing creativity.
- We are open to change – looking forward to the future, anticipating market needs and demands, maintaining a growth mind-set, exploring new routes to partnership, collaboration and growth.
- We operate ethically and responsibly - acting with integrity, with high levels of accountability and complete transparency, treating others fairly and with respect.