Mission and Values
We will realise the potential that excellent education and training has to transform lives for the better.
The Values Warrington Collegiate intends to uphold
The College will base its future success on upholding what we believe to be our core values. These values are detailed below.
- We put our learners and customers first - Prioritising learners and their learning and progress, delighting our customers.
- We recognise that people are our greatest asset – retain and recruit the most talented staff, investing in them to fulfil their potential, creating a wealth of opportunities for personal development and progression, creating a culture of co-prosperity.
- We pursue excellence in all we do – a passion for high quality education, training and skills solutions, holding ourselves to the highest possible standards, meeting (and exceeding) targets, making improvements, valuing creativity.
- We are open to change – looking forward to the future, anticipating market needs and demands, maintaining a growth mind-set, exploring new routes to partnership, collaboration and growth.
- We operate ethically and responsibly - acting with integrity, with high levels of accountability and complete transparency, treating others fairly and with respect.