Employers - Support apprenticeships and sign up to the Employer Pledge
Apprenticeships - What you need to know
Studying on an Apprenticeship will provide you with the required skills for your profession, whilst developing on the job experience.
We add new vacancies daily. To find an Apprenticeship click here
Alternatively you can:
- Contact employers directly. Research local employers in the area that you are interested in and write them a letter enquiring about apprenticeship vacancies within their organisation.
- Ask friends and family if they know of anyone who works or owns a business in the area that you are interested in, and find out if they are looking to employ an apprentice.
For further information about apprenticeships and vacancies, contact 01925 494703.
What is an Apprenticeship?
As an apprentice, you will –
- Earn a wage and work alongside experienced staff with your employer to gain valuable job-specific skills.
- Work for an employer (normally for a minimum of 30 hours per week) whilst studying (usually one day a week) at Warrington Collegiate to gain a nationally recognised qualification. Anyone living in England, over 16 years-old and not in full-time education can be an apprentice.
- Study on an apprenticeship for between one and four years (depending on the level of Apprenticeship, your ability and the industry sector).
The following apprenticeships are available:
For more information about the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are suffering abuse, bullying or any other inappropriate behaviour whilst online, click the CEOP button to report it.