Helen Riley - Business & Admin Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 ''I have gained Knowledge on the Apprenticeship Programme that I can apply in the workplace.''
Apprenticeships - What you need to know
Studying on an Apprenticeship will provide you with the required skills for your profession, whilst developing on the job experience.
Are you looking for an apprenticeship like no other? If yes, look no further!
If you are enthusiastic, committed to learning new skills, dedicated to delivering an excellent service to the community and keen to step into a vocation like no other then a career as an apprentice within Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service might be for you!
This is your opportunity to join one of the country’s leading fire and rescue services as a Firefighter and Community Safety (FCS) Apprentice. We are currently looking to appoint 12 apprentices to this dynamic programme.
If you are interested click here to find out more!
To download an application form click here
The Workshop located in Learner Services has a range of apprenticeship vacancies for you to view, and we also add all new vacancies to our online list, to view the full list click here
Alternatively you can:
- Contact employers directly. Research local employers in the area that you are interested in and write them a letter enquiring about apprenticeship vacancies within their organisation.
- Ask friends and family if they know of anyone who works or owns a business in the area that you are interested in, and find out if they are looking to employ an apprentice.
For further information about apprenticeships and vacancies, contact 01925 494703.
What is an Apprenticeship?
As an apprentice, you will –
- Earn a wage and work alongside experienced staff with your employer to gain valuable job-specific skills.
- Work for an employer (normally for a minimum of 30 hours per week) whilst studying (usually one day a week) at Warrington Collegiate to gain a nationally recognised qualification. Anyone living in England, over 16 years-old and not in full-time education can be an apprentice.
- Study on an apprenticeship for between one and four years (depending on the level of Apprenticeship, your ability and the industry sector).
The following apprenticeships are available:
We are also working in partnership with Fullager Construction Skills Centre to offer the following apprenticeships:
- Maintenance Operations Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Wall and Floor Tiling Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Groundwork - General Construction Intermediate Apprenticeship
For more information about the application process please call 01925 494392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are suffering abuse, bullying or any other inappropriate behaviour whilst online, click the CEOP button to report it.