Helen Riley - Business & Admin Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 ''I have gained Knowledge on the Apprenticeship Programme that I can apply in the workplace.''
Apprenticeships - What you need to know
Studying on an Apprenticeship will provide you with the required skills for your profession, whilst developing on the job experience.
The Workshop located in Learner Services has a range of apprenticeship vacancies for you to view, and we also add all new vacancies to our online list, to view the full list click here
Alternatively you can:
- Contact employers directly. Research local employers in the area that you are interested in and write them a letter enquiring about apprenticeship vacancies within their organisation.
- Ask friends and family if they know of anyone who works or owns a business in the area that you are interested in, and find out if they are looking to employ an apprentice.
For further information about apprenticeships and vacancies, contact 01925 494703.
What is an Apprenticeship?
As an apprentice, you will –
- Earn a wage and work alongside experienced staff with your employer to gain valuable job-specific skills.
- Work for an employer (normally for a minimum of 30 hours per week) whilst studying (usually one day a week) at Warrington Collegiate to gain a nationally recognised qualification. Anyone living in England, over 16 years-old and not in full-time education can be an apprentice.
- Study on an apprenticeship for between one and four years (depending on the level of Apprenticeship, your ability and the industry sector).
The following apprenticeships are available:
We are also working in partnership with Fullagar Construction Skills Centre to offer the following apprenticeships:
- Maintenance Operations Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Wall and Floor Tiling Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Groundwork - General Construction Intermediate Apprenticeship
For more information about the application process please call 01925 494392 or email email@example.com
If you are suffering abuse, bullying or any other inappropriate behaviour whilst online, click the CEOP button to report it.