The Future Tech Studio is a state school for 14-19 year-olds of all abilities.
- Future Tech Studio School aimed at 14 – 19 year olds specialises in offering young people the opportunity to study qualifications leading to careers in the IT & Telecommunications, Business Management and Design Engineering Service sectors.
- All students at the Studio School gain work-related skills such as communication, team-working and enterprise skills, as well as technical vocational skills required for careers.
- Each student works towards a mix of academic, vocational and professional qualifications in line with the national curriculum at Levels 2 and 3, which are highly valued by employers.
- The Studio School has strong employer partnerships with local businesses, including: Barclays, Brookson, Hays, Latitude, LiveWire, Sellafield Ltd, Stanley Engineering and United Utilities.
- Employers assist in designing the curriculum, deliver master classes, provide work placements and mentor students.
To get further information about the Future Tech Studio School, visit the website