Careers at Warrington Collegiate
Thank you for taking the time to research career opportunities at Warrington Collegiate. We take great pride in our learning and working environment and welcome your interest.
As a good and improving vocational college our strategic aims are to become Outstanding, grow significantly in size and reputation and transform Warrington into a more equal society. We will achieve this by being true to our core values:
- We believe that excellent teaching and learning is our first priority.
- We believe that everyone will take personal responsibility and be accountable for their College activities.
- We always want success for our clients, learners and ourselves and therefore strive continually to make improvements.
- We believe in acting with integrity and treating people fairly and with respect and we expect the same from our learners and clients.
- We get the best results by working co-operatively in teams and collaborating with others.
- We aim to serve as many local people, businesses and communities as possible.
To successful applicants, we provide:
- Staff Development: A wide range of opportunities. Continuous professional and occupational development and support towards professional qualifications.
- Reward & Recognition: Competitive salary and benefits packages including free gym facilities, final salary pension schemes, generous holidays, and individual and team annual awards.
- Time for you: As an accredited Investor In People and two Ticks Positive employer we provide coaching programmes, cross-college development events and a supportive and professional environment , nurturing all individuals to achieve success in their roles and careers.
Join us and add your personal contribution and commitment to the outstanding opportunity to develop your career and those of our learners.
"Warrington Collegiate is committed to equal opportunities and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our learners."
All posts are subject to an enhanced CRB check.
Local Schools and Colleges may have job vacancies, please check their websites: