Vacancies at Warrington & Vale Royal College
Thank you for your interest in working for Warrington & Vale Royal College.
You can find all current job vacancies here as soon as they are available. If you don’t see what you are looking for, please keep checking back.
Warrington & Vale Royal College is a vibrant place to work. Staff working at the college can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- An occupational pension scheme
- Occupational Health support
- Flu Jabs
- No Smoking sessions
- Weight management
- Ample free parking on site
- Discounted rates for
- Health and Beauty Treatments
- Car Maintenance/ Car wash and valet
- Performances in our on-site theatre
- Meals in the student Restaurant (including Theme Nights & Special Occasions)
- Health & Wellbeing events
- Access to a free onsite gym/Boogie Bounce/Zumba/Circuit training
- Childcare vouchers
The Collegiate is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from individuals regardless of race, religion, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, age, caring responsibilities, religion or belief, socio-economic background or disability, who have the skills, knowledge and passion for creating an outstanding teaching and learning environment.
To apply for any of the vacancies published on this site:
- Click on the Current Vacancies link that will take you to the role you would like to apply for.
- There is a short narrative of the role requirements and you can download the Job Description
- Fill out and submit the online application form, which will be acknowledged on receipt.
Please note: An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required by successful candidates.
Where are we?
Warrington & Vale Royal College is on the A49 and is easily accessible by car and public transport. Situated half way between Liverpool and Manchester, the college is a very short distance from Junction 9 of the M62, with easy access to the M6 and M60 junctions.
Local Schools and Colleges may have job vacancies, please check their websites: