HND Public Services with Criminology Group, winners of The Outstanding Group of the year Award 2012
Professional Courses at Warrington Collegiate
Invest in yourself and study on a professional course at Warrington Collegiate. We offer a variety of professional courses working closely with accredited institutions. Whether you are thinking about a career change or want to progress in your existing career, Warrington Collegiate will provide you with the support and expert tuition you need to succeed on the course.
Counselling Courses at Warrington Collegiate
- Counselling Concepts Ward Level 2
- Counselling Skills Certificate Level 3
- Counselling Diploma Level 4
Health & Safety courses at Warrington Collegiate
- CIEH in Fire Safety
- CIEH in Principles of Risk Assessment
- CIEH in Principles of COSHH
- CIEH Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
- IOSH Certificate in Managing Safely
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Paediatric First Aid
- CIEH Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work
elearning at Warrington Collegiate
Warrington Collegiate offer an extensive range of online health and safety courses available to employers and employees. Our online courses are designed to provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the subject area.
Currently Employed? - You Could Get the Course for Free!
If you are currently employed, your organisation may be able to claim fully funded training for you, which would mean that you wouldn't have to pay course fees. Click here for more information about eligibility for fully funded training and the professional courses that are included.
Why choose professional courses at Warrington Collegiate?
- Affordable course prices
- Great results
- Fabulous facilities on campus
- Excellent links with employers
- Small class sizes
- One-to-one support and guidance
- Easily accessible by car and public transport
The Awarding Body at The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) has commended Warrington Business School for the excellent standard of results achieved for assessments submitted in the December 2012 assessments session for the Project Management in Marketing unit of the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing.
If you are studying on a full time professional/HE course, you could be entitled to a loan for your tuition fees.
For more information about finance and funding (including information about the 24+ Advanced Learning Loans), please visit the Finance and Funding section of the website.
"The course has really given me confidence in my ability and a belief in myself. I have enjoyed the comaraderie with the other students and learning from their experiences."
- Karen, Clerical Manager, Clatterbridge Centre for Oncology NHS Foundation Trust (Course: ILM, Level 4)
"All the subjects covered on the course were relevant to my work place and the elements covered have most certiainly made me more efficient as a manager."
- John Algie, Area Service Manager, Linde Sterling (Course: ILM, Level 4)