We offer childcare support to some learners, dependent on circumstances. Childcare support can be accessed via the College Learner Support Funds for students over 19 years, or government schemes such as Care to Learn for students under 19 years and Childcare to Work for couples.

‘Care to Learn’ is available to mums aged 16-19 in order to help them continue with their education. If you are enrolled on a part-time or full-time course at Warrington & Vale Royal College, Care to Learn will pay a contribution to your childcare and any necessary travel costs to and from your childcare provider.

Course Search